The London Coffee Guide 2019 is the definitive guide to London’s top 270 independent coffee venues.
Year after year, we endeavour to bring you the crème de la crème of London’s leading independent coffee shops, cafés and roasteries. We’re here to spill the (coffee) beans on the latest and greatest places to get that all-important coffee boost. Whether you’re searching for a morning flat white, a lunchtime long black, or an afternoon espresso, we’ve got plenty of top notch recommendations to keep you caffeinated.
With 33 new venues added to this 2019 edition, we now feature a total of 270 profiles in the guide. Look out for our ‘New and Noteworthy’ profiles dotted throughout the guide – this are venues we believe are exciting, must-visit new additions to London’s flourishing specialty coffee scene.
The 5th Wave of coffee has become well and truly established in London, with independent specialists adopting a boutique-at-scale approach to coffee and opening multiple sites with their winning recipe for success, whilst still retaining their unique character and high quality.
- Expert reviews and ratings for every venue
- Detailed venue information including coffee supplier, equipment and beverage prices
- Handy symbols: see venue features at a glance e.g. disabled access, parent & baby friendly etc.
- 'Top 40' venues
- Full colour photography by experienced food and drink photographers
- Neighbourhood coffee maps: detailed maps to help you navigate to venues
- Coffee Passport: record your coffee expeditions by collecting a stamp from each venue you visit