This 264 page, full-color book is the definitive guide to New York’s 215 best craft coffee shops.
The New York Coffee Guide was born in 2012 out of a quest to discover the best coffee venues in New York. This great city has a long, rich coffee house tradition and is now home to a thriving craft coffee scene. The past year has seen a multitude of wonderful coffee venues emerging across the city, providing the good people of New York with a cornucopia of coffee destinations.
The 2019 edition features 215 of the very best venues.
- Expert reviews and ratings for every venue
- Detailed venue information including coffee supplier, equipment and beverage prices
- Handy symbols: see venue features at a glance e.g. disabled access, parent & baby friendly etc.
- Top 40 venues
- New & Noteworthy: venues added to this edition of the guide that we feel are worthy of special mention
- Full color photography by experienced food and drink photographers
- Neighborhood coffee maps: detailed maps to help you navigate to venues
- Coffee Passport: record your coffee expeditions by collecting a stamp from each venue you visit
- Informative articles written by industry experts